Red Flag(s)/Fire Danger Levels
- RED FLAG WARNING(S): . .see above
- Fire Weather Watch (Red Flag potential)::
- . Sandia Ranger Dist., USFS: MODERATE (eff Feb 15, 2018)
- . Mountainair Ranger Dist., USFS: HIGH (eff Jan 8, 2018)
- . Bernalillo County: usually follows Sandia Ranger Dist. level
- . Sandoval County: usually follows Sandia Ranger Dist. level
- . Santa Fe County: has not provided information for several months
- . Torrance County: has not provided information for several months
- ACTIVE WILDFIRES: none at this time
- PRESCRIBED OR MANAGED BURNS: .
- SMOKE OR OTHER IMPACT FROM FIRES OUTSIDE THE AREA: Occasional smaze and smoke from wildfires elsewhere in the State apparently do not pose a major health risk for most residents in our area at this time.
- RESTRICTIONS & CLOSURES:
- EMIFPA Membership Meeting: Thursday, Feb 22, 2018 9:00 AM NOTE: The EMIFPA Annual Meeting will follow.
- EMIFPA Quarterly Board Meeting: Thursday, Feb 22, 2018, following the Membership Meeting
- EMIFPA Monthly Fire Season Information Session: sessions will resume in March 2018 on the first Thursday each month, 5:30 – 6:30 PM at the East Mountains Library in Tijeras. March 1, April 5, May 3, June 7, July 5 and August 2.
- GREEN WASTE DAYS: none scheduled at this time