Red Flag(s)/Fire Danger Levels
- RED FLAG WARNING(S): . . . . not declared at this time
- Fire Weather Watch (Red Flag potential):: not declared
- . Sandia Ranger Dist., USFS: VERY HIGH (effective 6/17/17)
- . Mountainair Ranger Dist., USFS: VERY HIGH (verified 6/17/17)
- . Bernalillo County: usually follows Sandia Ranger Dist. level
- . Sandoval County: usually follows Sandia Ranger Dist. level
- . Santa Fe County: unable to verify as of 6/23/17
- . Torrance County: unable to verify as of 6/23/17
- ACTIVE WILDFIRES: . There are no active wildfires at this time within the area.
- PRESCRIBED OR MANAGED BURNS: . David Canyon Rx Burn will most likely be rescheduled for Fall 2017, conditions permitting.
- SMOKE OR OTHER IMPACT FROM FIRES OUTSIDE THE AREA:
- RESTRICTIONS & CLOSURES:
- Stage II Restrictions – Mountainair Ranger District (effective 6/19/17). Sandia Ranger District Stage II Restrictions (effective 6/20/17).
- EMIFPA Membership Meeting: July 27, 9:00 AM, McGrane Public Safety Complex in Tijeras
- EMIFPA Monthly Fire Season Information Session: June 29, 5:30 PM, East Mountain Public Library in Tijeras
- GREEN WASTE DAYS: none scheduled at this time (unlikely before August).